Tuesday, May 29, 2012

wallpaper background

 My favorite part of my phone is that I can customize the wallpaper background. I change the background every few days just to jazz up my phone so I remember how cool it is and how much I enjoy having it. The best part is, there are a number of great and easy ways to customize the wallpaper background on your mobile phone. You can create your own if you have the right software, and there are tons of great websites that offer free or very cheap downloads of wallpapers.
 All operating systems are a little different, but you will need to go to the Settings menu and select the Wallpaper section. From there you will be guided to selecting the image to use as your wallpaper background. Many phones will let you scale and scroll the image to where you would like the wallpaper to fit.
 As stated before, there are many options for customizing your wallpaper background. You may have a photo you like that you think would make a great wallpaper. Using that image, follow the steps above to turn your photo into a wallpaper that will make your phone your own.











No comments:

Post a Comment